Trunk or Treat
Gather up your ladybugs and super heroes! Bring them to any of our 3 locations for a fun night of Trunk or Treating! We will be passing out treats from 3:30-5 PM in our parking lot at all of our campuses. Here's how you can help! We need candy...lots and lots of candy! Bring in pre-wrapped candy to any of our locations. We need you to decorate your cars, wear a mask (ha ha) and help us pass out treats! Sign ups are available at our website at vrl.church.
SERVING OPPORTUNITY - REGISTER HERE
VRL Family, if you want to volunteer or reserve a parking spot for your trunk, this is the place to sign up! All volunteers are asked to be at the church on October 31st by 3:00 pm. Children will be arriving in costumes at 3:30 pm. Be prepared with LOTS of pre-wrapped candy!
The following are steps to help you get started if you would like to host a trunk or treat car.
• Step 1: As a family or group, choose the car you are going to decorate.
• Step 2: Choose a theme (sports, fishing, time periods (the 50’s), places (farm, jungle, zoo), Disney, kids’ movie themes (the Wizard of OZ), or vacation destinations (Hawaiian Luau), etc…)
• Step 3: Consider (but not mandatory) adding a game component for kids to play (bean bag toss, football throw, fishing game, duck pond, etc.)
• Step 4: Consider (but not mandatory) dressing up to match your car theme.
• Step 5: Be prepared with lots of candy!
• Step 6: Be at the VRL parking lot at 2:00 pm on October 31 for this great outreach event!
In addition to hosting a trunk, we need additional individuals to assist with parking, security, and to help people navigate. We also need plenty of candy donations so please bring candy to the KidMin check-in area on Thursdays or Sundays .