Welcome to VRL Kids Online!
More than ever, our kids are engaged in spiritual battle these days, whether they realize it or not. Their faith is attacked–not by obvious opposition–but by subtle questions and moral ambiguity, that can cause kids to doubt and become less outspoken about Jesus. In this way, it has become an increasingly difficult era to share the Gospel. . . all the more reason why we, and our kids, need to be thoroughly equipped to “GO!” Through this series, kids will see that even though they are young, God gave us a mission, to share God’s story through words and actions. In order to do this with power and conviction, God gives us the Holy Spirit, and moreover, God gives us everything we need. When I face obstacles, God will protect my heart and mind, and when it seems like there is nothing I can do, kids will realize I can help others when I pray.
Here is the A-Maze-Ing Prayers for you to printout and work through!
Parent Video and Handout:
Use these two tools to help walk your kids through this week's topics:
Key Discussion Points
- What did the believers do when Peter was put in prison?
- How did Peter escape?
- What were the people doing when Peter arrived at the house everyone was gathered at?
- Let's think about John 14:13-14. Why do you think we have to pray in Jesus' name?
- Why do you think God wants us to pray for others?
- Has there ever been a time you prayed for someone and you saw how God answer that prayer?
- Why do you think sometimes God's answer is "No" or "Not yet?"
Join Us for More Ways to Interact and Have Fun! Check out our Facebook Group!
Looking for More Videos?
May 21st/24th- Go: Week 4- God Protects Our Hearts and Minds
May 14th/17th- Go: Week 3- God Gave Us Everything We Need
May 7th/10th- Go: Week 2- God Gave Us the Holy Spirit
April 30th/May 3rd- Go: Week 1- God Gave Us A Mission
April 23rd/26th- Level Up Week 4- God is Always with Me
April 16th/19th- Level Up Week 3- Doubt
April 9th/12th- Level Up Week 2- Easter
April 2nd/5th- Level Up Week 1- Trusting God
March 26th/29nd- God Forgives Me
March 19th/22nd- Resiliency and Worry
March 12th/15th- Kids Food Challenge XP